> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Quack Ups: Quilt, a student video project

quilted duck

This video on Vimeo quacked me up and I wanted to share it with you.  It was created by Karla Cervantes, a student at the Vancouver Film School, as a student project for a classical animation program.  I think Karla did a great job on her class project and hope you also agree!  Personally, I'm hoping to see Karla create many more animated quilt videos (and other animated videos too).


Quilt from Karla Cervantes on Vimeo.

If you have problems watching this embedded video, or are on a MAC, click this link to watch it directly in Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/55685223

I hope this quacks you up too.  After all, we could use a few more chuckles.


Print Friendly and PDF


5 comments:

Dana Gaffney said...

Cute! I want one of those machines, how lovely my garden would be :)

jack said...

Thanks for sharing. Too funny and cute!

Robbie said...

cute! Very cute!!!

Snoodles said...

Oh my goodness....that's hilarious! Thanks for sharing your find! :)

beaquilter said...

that was a great video, scary end... poor girl ;)
it's great to see how animation has changed, from when I studies computer animation in college, my little video is shameful compared to this! ha ha- guess that's why I'm not in that field ;)